Author Topic: Re: Compilation Issues on Windows 7  (Read 567 times)

Juliano

Re: Compilation Issues on Windows 7
« on: April 04, 2016, 07:02:17 PM »
Hi,

I seem to have got it doing as follows
 - I moved the files to Documents as I did some research and I saw that it might be a problem with permission on "Program Files" (despite the fact that I'm logged as admin).
 - I turned off " incompressible fluid" as basically all the errors  were related to it.
 - I forced to run Visual Studio as admin and opened the ".sln" file.

It finished without errors. I got "runkratos.exe", as well as: "application folders", the "(app).py" files, etc.

I tried to link with GiD and run a DEM test. It imported fine (I saw the "DEMPACK" art), however, I got the error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "KratosDEM.py", line 120, in <module>
    model_part_io_spheres.ReadModelPart(spheres_model_part)
RuntimeError: Node #5 is not found. [Line 16 ]
 iterators::indirect_iterator< std::_Vector_iterator< std::_Vector_val<struct std::_Simple_types< shared_ptr< Node > > > >,struct iterators::use_default,struct iterators::use_default,struct iterators::use_default,struct iterators::use_default>  ModelPartIO::FindKey< PointerVectorSet< Node, IndexedObject,struct std::less<unsigned __int64>,struct std::equal_to<unsigned __int64>, shared_ptr< Node >, std::vector< shared_ptr< Node >, std::allocator< shared_ptr< Node > > > >,unsigned __int64>( PointerVectorSet< Node, IndexedObject,struct std::less<unsigned __int64>,struct std::equal_to<unsigned __int64>, shared_ptr< Node >, std::vector< shared_ptr< Node >, std::allocator< shared_ptr< Node > > > > &,unsigned __int64, std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >) [ C:\Users\Juliano_Felipe\Documents\KT\KratosInstall\kratos\sources\model_part_io.cpp , Line 3512 ]

void  ModelPartIO::ReadMeshNodesBlock( ModelPart &, Mesh< Node, Properties, Element, Condition> &) [ C:\Users\Juliano_Felipe\Documents\KT\KratosInstall\kratos\sources\model_part_io.cpp , Line 2206 ]

void  ModelPartIO::ReadMeshBlock( ModelPart &) [ C:\Users\Juliano_Felipe\Documents\KT\KratosInstall\kratos\sources\model_part_io.cpp , Line 2108 ]

void  ModelPartIO::ReadModelPart( ModelPart &) [ C:\Users\Juliano_Felipe\Documents\KT\KratosInstall\kratos\sources\model_part_io.cpp , Line 366 ]

Do I need to do something with the folder: "C:\Program Files\GiD\GiD 12.0.8\problemtypes\kratos.gid\python"? There is only one file there ("KratosDEM.py"); do I need to paste another file there?

Miguel Angel Celigueta

• Administrator
Re: Compilation Issues on Windows 7
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 01:09:29 PM »
Hi,
The only file that must be in the folder 'python' is KratosDEM.py.
The problems you are getting when reading the mdpa file must be due to a problem in the format. You should check the GUI that you are using, maybe it is writing something wrong.
Regards,
Miguel Angel