Author Topic: AMGCL Trilinos solver  (Read 601 times)

philippb

AMGCL Trilinos solver
« on: May 04, 2016, 09:23:10 AM »
Hi everyone,

I would like to use the AMGCL solver of trilinos for my simulations. (Fractional step, pressure solver)

Could you please tell me the flags that I need to set to include it in the compilation as well as the syntax that I need in ProjectParameters and KratosMPI to use it?

Thanks in advance,
Philipp
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 12:41:36 PM by philippb »

philippb

Re: AMGCL MPI solver
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 12:40:55 PM »
I found the flags to include it in the compilation, but now I get the following error:

Code: [Select]
In file included from /home/hpc/t5112/ga59vax2/software/kratos/kratos/applications/ExternalSolversApplication/custom_external_libraries/amgcl/runtime.hpp:41:0,
                 from /home/hpc/t5112/ga59vax2/software/kratos/kratos/applications/ExternalSolversApplication/custom_external_libraries/amgcl/mpi/runtime.hpp:35,
                 from /home/hpc/t5112/ga59vax2/software/kratos/kratos/applications/trilinos_application/external_includes/amgcl_solver.h:54,
                 from /home/hpc/t5112/ga59vax2/software/kratos/kratos/applications/trilinos_application/custom_python/add_trilinos_linear_solvers_to_python.cpp:77:
/home/hpc/t5112/ga59vax2/software/kratos/kratos/applications/ExternalSolversApplication/custom_external_libraries/amgcl/amg.hpp:75:7: error: redefinition of ‘class amgcl::amg<Backend, Coarsening, Relax>’
 class amg {
       ^
In file included from /home/hpc/t5112/ga59vax2/software/kratos/kratos/applications/trilinos_application/external_includes/amgcl_solver.h:42:0,
                 from /home/hpc/t5112/ga59vax2/software/kratos/kratos/applications/trilinos_application/custom_python/add_trilinos_linear_solvers_to_python.cpp:77:
/home/hpc/t5112/ga59vax2/software/kratos/kratos/applications/ExternalSolversApplication/custom_external_libraries/amgcl/amgcl.hpp:74:7: error: previous definition of ‘class amgcl::amg<Backend, Coarsening,\
 Relax>’
 class amg {
       ^

I also get other errors but I think they are related to this.
I attached a file with all error messages.

It seems like there are some redefinitions of the "amg" class

Thanks in advance,
Philipp