We have moved!
The development of Kratos Multiphysics has been moved to GitHub. You can find us in our GitHub project page. We are keeping this wiki until the migration is complete, but it will no longer be updated. Find up-to date documentation in the new GitHub wiki page.
- Kratos HOW TOs : Descriptions of several tools used in Kratos: Python, C++, Parallelism.
- Kratos Forum : The site where you can ask anything to the Kratos Comunity and read older posts.
- Kratos Workshop 2016 material pdf of the III Kratos Workshop
- Kratos For Dummies : Tutorial to create a new Kratos application from the very beginning to runnning an example.
- Kratos Tutorials : Tutorials for Python, C++.
- Applications : Descriptions of some common Kratos Applications.
- Input Data : How to input the problem data: Mesh, elements, nodes.
- Doxygen Documentation on some old Kratos releases.
- Programming Conventions : For developers. How to name variables, etc.
- How to Reference Kratos
- External References