Revision as of 15:29, 30 November 2007 by JMora
Francisco Javier Mora Serrano
- PhD in Electronic Engineering by the Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC): Magnetic Levitation Forces Phenomenology in High Critical Temperature Superconductors (1998, Cum Laude), developed at the Institute of Materials Sciencie of Barcelona (ICMAB) of the Spanish Research Council (CSIC). Supervisor: Prof. Xavier Obradors.
- Electronic Engineering 6-years degree by the same University. Master's thesis: Non-Lineal Characterisation of MESFET Transistors (1992). Supervisor: Prof. Ignasi Corbella.
- Researcher at CIMNE
- March 1998 – Present (9 years 8 months)
- Research lines in computational electromagnetics, magentic sensors and superconductivity. Projects: Brite-Euram, V FM QoL, IST, MIDAS, CICYT, Generalitat de Cataluña, ATYCA...) 16 international papers (J.Appl.Phys., IEEE Trans.on Appl.Sc, APL). Conferences (EUCAS, ASC, MAGLEV).
- Responsible for the Electromagnetic group in the International Centre for Numerical Methods in Engineering ([www.cimne.com CIMNE]). Management and technical development of projects relating electromagnetic simulation by computer (HomePage: http://www.cimne.upc.es/kratos/emant).
- Assistant Professor at Technical University of Catalonia (UPC), September 2004 – Present (3 years 2 months)
- Introduction to Computers
- Programming Lab
- Introduction to Telecommunication Engineering
- RF Laboratory
- Contribution to the plan for an implementation of transversal competencies within the new ECTS, EPSC, 2004-2007.
CIMNE - International Center for Numerical Methods in Enginnering Campus del Baix Llobregat Edificio C4 Av. del Canal Olímpic, s/n E-08860 Castelldefels España