Preliminar components to use Kratos
Last visit for the links: 30 November 2007
- Go to the Download Section
- Take the Latest Recommended Release (you can download directly here the WinCvs 22.214.171.124 (released 2005-08-15)
- Ask for a username and password to the Kratos Administrator (directly here o by email)
Visual Studio 2005
For developers under Windows, we recommend to use Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
Kratos use the Boost library.
Boost provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source libraries.
- Go to the Download section
- Download the following libraries:
- boost (last release in this moment of edition: 1.34.1, July 24, 2007, boost_1_34_1.zip)
- boost-build (last release in this moment of edition: 2.0-m12, September 30, 2007, boost-build-2.0-m12.zip)
- compile and install the libraries
GiDpost External Library
unzip open a DOS console cd D:\kratosCOmponents\gidpost\win vcvars32.bat nmake -f Makefile.vc CFG="Release" nmake -f Makefile.vc CFG="Debug"