Preliminar components to use Kratos
Last visit for the links: 30 November 2007
- Go to the Download Section
- Take the Latest Recommended Release (you can download directly here the WinCvs 22.214.171.124 (released 2005-08-15)
- Ask for a username and password to the Kratos Administrator (directly here o by email)
Visual Studio 2005
For developers under Windows, we recommend to use Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
Kratos use the Boost library.
Boost provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source libraries.
- Go to the Download section
- Download the following libraries:
- boost (last release in this moment of edition: 1.34.1, July 24, 2007, boost_1_34_1.zip)
- boost-build (last release in this moment of edition: 2.0-m12, September 30, 2007, boost-build-2.0-m12.zip)
- compile and install the libraries
GiDpost External Library
We strongly recommend you to use | GiD as a pre and post processor.
gidpost is a set of functions (library) for writing postprocess results for GiD in ASCII or binary format.
- Go to the | library description
- Download the zip file
- Unzip the file
- Open a DOS console
- Change to the "gidpost\win" directory
- Run vcvars32.bat
- And depending on the version you want to compile (probably both of them) invoke:
- nmake -f Makefile.vc CFG="Release"
- nmake -f Makefile.vc CFG="Debug"