Revision as of 09:16, 3 June 2016 by Antonia
- Kratos HOW TOs : Descriptions of several tools used in Kratos: Python, C++, Parallelism.
- Kratos Forum : The site where you can ask anything to the Kratos Comunity and read older posts.
- Kratos Workshop 2016 material pdf of the III Kratos Workshop
- Kratos For Dummies : Tutorial to create a new Kratos application from the very beginning to runnning an example.
- Kratos Tutorials : Tutorials for Python, C++.
- Applications : Descriptions of some common Kratos Applications.
- Input Data : How to input the problem data: Mesh, elements, nodes.
- Doxygen Documentation on some old Kratos releases.
- Programming Conventions : For developers. How to name variables, etc.
- How to Reference Kratos
- External References