Revision as of 09:08, 22 January 2013 by Pooyan
Links to external pages that can be useful to new Kratos users and developers
- Python documentation http://docs.python.org/ Includes a tutorial that covers most features needed to work with Kratos.
- For learning C++: Accelerated C++: Practical Programming by Example by Andrew Koenig
- A C++ reference: C++ Primer (5th Edition) by Stanley B. Lippman
- Numerical C++: C++ and Object-Oriented Numeric Computing for Scientists and Engineers by Daoqi Yang
- An introduction to C++: http://newdata.box.sk/bx/c/index.htm
- C++ Reference: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/8ztckdts(VS.80).aspx
- How to install the Intel compiler in Ubuntu Linux http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/using-intel-compilers-for-linux-with-ubuntu/
- http://openmp.org/ Look for the "An overview of OpenMP" presentation.
- OpenMP Reference. OpenMP in Visual C++ http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/tt15eb9t%28VS.80%29.aspx
- for example: atomic Specifies that a memory location that will be updated atomically. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/8ztckdts%28VS.80%29.aspx