How to get Kratos
Preliminar components to use Kratos
Latest Recommended Release: WinCvs 22.214.171.124 (released 2005-08-15)
Visual Studio 2005
boost 1.34.1 July 24, 2007
boost-build 2.0-m12 September 30, 2007
GiDpost External Library
unzip open a DOS console cd D:\kratosCOmponents\gidpost\win vcvars32.bat nmake -f Makefile.vc CFG="Release" nmake -f Makefile.vc CFG="Debug"
Kratos Source code
Using Cervisia the kratos source files can be downloaded by taking the following steps:
- Go to Repository->Repositories->Add... and enter the root printed in the box above in repository section and leave the rest unchanged
- The expression user_name has to be replaced by your login (obtained from Pooyan).
- Login using your password
- Note that you can also access in read-only mode using "anonymous" as user name and password.
- Do a recursive checkout going to Repository->Checkout... (only for the first time!)
- Follow the compiling procedure on the next page: Linux Installation