New GiD interface
This is the recommended version for end users. These tutorials use the nice GiD interface, which is more user-friendly but currently only supports the most common applications.
Developement GiD interface
These tutorials are based on the developement GiD interface, which is less user-friendly but supports all Kratos applications
- Structural Analysis Tutorial
- Fluid Analysis Tutorial
- FSI Analysis Tutorial
- LevelSet_FreeSurface Analysis Tutorial and GiD Problem type The zip file you donwload from this link contains the GiD problem type and the tutorial to use a code to treat free surface problems in presence or not of a porous medium (i.e. seepage is as well considered).
- NonNewtonian_PFEM Analysis Tutorial The zip file you donwload from this link contains the GiD problem type and the tutorial to use a code to solve Lagrangian Non-Newtonian problems with PFEM .
- Kratos Structure: Kernel and applications
- Kratos Structure: Basic Components
- Kratos Structure: Node and Nodal Data
- Kratos Structure: Elements and Conditions
- Kratos Structure: Mesh and ModelPart
- Kratos Structure: Strategies and Processes
- Kratos Structure: Workflow
- Python Script Tutorial: Hello Kratos
- Python Script Tutorial: Reading ModelPart From Input File
- Python Script Tutorial: Writing Output File
- Python Script Tutorial: ModelPart Nodes and Nodal Data
- Python Script Tutorial: ModelPart Elements and Conditions
- Python Script Tutorial: Using Kratos Solvers
- Python Script Tutorial: Main Solution