Revision as of 09:53, 8 February 2017 by Vmataix
What is MMG?
- It provides 3 applications and 4 libraries:
- The mmg2d application and the libmmg2d library: adaptation and optimization of a two-dimensional triangulation and generation of a triangulation from a set of points or from given boundary edges
- The mmgs application and the libmmgs library: adaptation and optimization of a surface triangulation and isovalue discretization
- The mmg3d application and the libmmg3d library: adaptation and optimization of a tetrahedral mesh and implicit domain meshing
- The libmmg library gathering the libmmg2d, libmmgs and libmmg3d libraries
- It uses a LGPL license and it has been integrated in Kratos via the mmg_utility.h in the MeshingApplication.
Important: For use it you need to download first
- It is used like a process, using the mmg_process.py in the MeshingApplication.